Tuesday, April 19, 2011

30 Seconds to Mars - This is War

I recently discovered this amazing band - 30 Seconds to Mars. Yeah I know they have been around for a long time but I haven't been following relatively new acts (like the last five years or so) on the music channels for quite some time now due to work pressures.

I just saw one of their newer videos - "This is War" and I was totally blown away by it. Awesome song and bloody brilliant music video. The last video that had such an impact on me was Def Leppards Lets Get Rocked which was ages back. I have put the YouTube link to "This is War" so guys can check it out: -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcps2fJKuAI

Another really good video of theirs which you should check out is - From Yesterday.

Seriously if you haven't already, check out the music of 30 Seconds to Mars, really good band methinks.

No comments: